Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,015 prices entered by 499 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,104 ($2,201) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)