Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,521 prices entered by 552 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,861 ($4,347) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)