Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,602 prices entered by 473 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,590 ($2,318) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (44 minutes ago)