Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06090 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,757 (¥357,278) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)