Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05978 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 129% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,341 (¥357,024) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)