Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21201 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,994元 (51,855 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)