Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20181 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,764 (48,383 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)