Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21043 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,758元 (46,372 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)