Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20104 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,090 (45,215 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (11 minutes ago)