Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20048 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,616 (72,905 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (33 minutes ago)