Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24928 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,695元 (26,856₴) in Chernivtsi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)