Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25328 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,169 (40,150₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (42 minutes ago)