Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,665 (€1,486) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (30 minutes ago)