Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.070 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,125 (€1,626) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (37 minutes ago)