Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.764 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,367 (€1,593) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (42 minutes ago)