Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10578 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,397元 (руб 51,025) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (about 2 hours ago)