Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11210 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,742 (руб 60,141) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)