Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10257 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,385 (руб 52,505) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)