Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12005 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,178 (руб 101,439) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)