Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12198 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,361 (руб 101,339) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)