Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10478 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,613元 (руб 53,575) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)