Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11108 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,020 (руб 54,197) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)