Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.308 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,917 (C$2,622) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)