Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,808 (C$2,680) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)