Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.901 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,979 (C$2,648) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)