Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.241 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,746 (C$4,722) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (23 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 2 hours ago)