Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,648 ($1,988) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)