Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,190 ($2,206) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 3 hours ago)