Cost of living comparison between Charlotte, North Carolina, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.879 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,278 ($4,401) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)