Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.932 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,203元 ($2,193) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,500 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (17 minutes ago)