Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.329 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,008 ($2,529) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (24 minutes ago)