Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,650 ($2,606) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 4 hours ago)