Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.866 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,013 ($4,080) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)