Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.935 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,336 ($2,356) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)