Cost of living comparison between Chapeco, Brazil and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.981 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,537 (R$ 8,854) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (27 minutes ago)