Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.127 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,589 (R$ 4,977) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)