Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,423 (R$ 4,025) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)