Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.729 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,567 (R$ 4,954) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)