Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.034 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,779 (R$ 4,808) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (12 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)