Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36092 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,213 (Mex$ 22,756) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)