Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36854 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,667元 (Mex$ 23,516) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)