Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33770 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,252 (Mex$ 24,436) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)