Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,324 (€1,714) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)