Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.793 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,931 (€1,531) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)