Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,978 (€2,556) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)