Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,008 (€1,466) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)