Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,085 in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (24 minutes ago)