Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)