Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00590 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,926元 (₩2,530,379) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mon Repos costs 65 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$60,990 (about 1 hour ago)