Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,664 (₩2,504,332) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (41 minutes ago)