Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00600 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,475 (₩2,746,430) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)