Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00610 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,500元 (₩2,869,612) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £36 (about 1 hour ago)