Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20801 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,366 (30,602 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)