Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,775 in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)