Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,085 in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (38 minutes ago)