Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09504 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,047 (₨63,628) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (41 minutes ago)