Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09665 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,759元 (₨69,932) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)