Cost of living comparison between Chalcis, Greece and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 7.397 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,088 (€1,904) in Chalcis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 16,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)