Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.840 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,389 (€1,070) in Chalcis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)