Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05197 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,779元 (₨265,146) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)