Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05408 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,744 (₨235,660) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)