Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20743 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,316 (49,730 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saltillo costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (30 minutes ago)