Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21105 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,096元 (47,837 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Brasov costs 85 lei (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rosario costs ARS $86 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 164,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)