Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,727 (€1,763) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (about 1 hour ago)