Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,562 (€1,498) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)