Cost of living comparison between České Budějovice, Czech Republic and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27246 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,545 (49,714 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)