Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30532 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,324 (27,262 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)