Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34131 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,124元 (Mex$ 20,872) in Celaya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)