Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32510 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,135 (Mex$ 15,796) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)