Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,858 ($1,778) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)