Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,745 ($3,305) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)