Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.330 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,516 ($1,977) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $11,610 (about 1 hour ago)