Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,768 ($2,872) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)