Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.617 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,026 ($1,515) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)