Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14074 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,795 (Php119,337) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (40 minutes ago)