Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12178 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,344 (Php60,303) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)