Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13821 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,144 (Php124,044) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)