Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12902 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,979 (Php69,594) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)