Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.775 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,161 (€1,950) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)