Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,411 (€1,979) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)