Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.142 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,530 (R$ 7,718) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (40 minutes ago)