Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.094 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,160 (R$ 4,851) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)