Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,751元 (€1,343) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)