Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.881 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,627 (€1,348) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)