Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,530 (€2,524) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (29 minutes ago)