Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,546 (€1,480) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)