Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,670 (€1,431) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)