Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.814 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,234元 (€1,182) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)