Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.540 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,072元 (€1,203) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)