Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.127 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,743 (R$ 3,640) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)