Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.953 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,065 (R$ 4,129) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (33 minutes ago)