Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,750 (R$ 3,639) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr130 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)