Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.206 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,869 (R$ 7,194) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)