Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.743 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,382 (€1,470) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)