Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,353 (€3,222) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)