Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,404 (€1,637) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)