Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,486 (11,080 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨270 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)