Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.729 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,055 (11,052 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)