Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,662 (10,911 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)