Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,285 (12,016 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)