Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.700 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,713元 (13,867 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)