Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.658 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,840 (R$ 4,730) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)