Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.089 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,070 (R$ 3,863) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)