Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,747 (€1,298) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)