Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.874 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,781 (€1,242) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)