Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Spain and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.387 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,146 (€2,050) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (38 minutes ago)