Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,529 (€2,026) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)