Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,274 (COL$3,707,777) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)