Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00242 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,393 (COL$6,367,985) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)