Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,628 (COL$6,360,394) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)