Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,290 (COL$6,452,447) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (34 minutes ago)