Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.849 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,280 (£1,501) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (31 minutes ago)