Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.617 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,969 (£3,130) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)