Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.772 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,272 (£2,881) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (29 minutes ago)