Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.821 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,603 (£3,129) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)