Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,137 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,408 (Bs 177,539,501) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Palermo costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (about 1 hour ago)