Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02286 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,643元 (421,767 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)