Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,136 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 CNY / VEFX *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 81% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元1,594 (Bs 19,562,356) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)