Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,577 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.677 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 137% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,107 (Bs 31,194) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (30 minutes ago)