Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02286 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,848元 (430,741 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)