Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,578 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 128% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,158 (Bs 31,834) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)