Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47670 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,075元 (R 21,136) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)