Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,871 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48245 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,945元 (R 20,612) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (39 minutes ago)