Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,951 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.504 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,706 (R 19,273) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (30 minutes ago)