Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,859 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,335 (R 20,189) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)