Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,002 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,693 (R 20,384) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)