Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.505 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,652 (R 36,936) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (25 minutes ago)