Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,247 (R 38,534) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)