Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10055 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,494 (94,426 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)