Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10554 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,661 (148,391 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)