Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10131 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,032 (89,148 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)