Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09791 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,680 (98,863 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)