Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33682 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,011 (Mex$ 20,815) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)