Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.839 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,731 (AU$3,251) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)