Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.007 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,766 (AU$3,149) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)