Cost of living comparison between Canberra, Australia and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 102% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,351 (AU$5,889) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (34 minutes ago)