Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 105% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,105 (AU$6,231) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)