Cost of living comparison between Campos, Brazil and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.003 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,838 (R$ 6,910) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)